Nov 24, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Jul 24, 2018
1. To plan, control and execute all manufacturing activities w.r.t. Men, materials, machines, products, processes & systems.
2. To create a healthy and value based man management system in manufacturing for high morale, higher productivity and to facilitate self-development of the employees.
3. To ensure cGMP compliance in all operations and on the job training of personnel including training on SOPs, etc. and also to comply with relevant statutory requirements.
4. To implement current trends which are feasible and valuable for our systems and phase wise implement high level of automations for better control and higher productivity.
5. To ensure requisite volume of production to meet domestic as well as exports requirements as per the delivery schedules to the entire satisfaction of the respective marketing divisions.
6. To ensure preparation, checking and updating of SOPs related to manufacturing.
7. To co-ordinate with other dept. like Marketing, Q.A., Q.C., HRD, etc. for effective implementation of operational plans.
8. To give inputs to top management on all aspects of production and planning, wherever necessary.
9. To delegate appropriate functions to the personnel in manufacturing and to grant or recommend leaves to employees and exercise proper control over absenteeism.
10. To ensure timely recording and completion of Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) during manufacturing & packing operations.
11. To approve the manpower requirements of work force (workmen & Supervisors) for production department from time to time.
12. To audit periodically as Member of Audit team.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Reference: Sachin Choudhary www.pharmapathway.com